Jumaat, 5 Ogos 2011

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on One more letter to DBKL to relocate Danau Kota pasar malam, moved by residents like Jack Quah by weechookeong

Posted: 04 Aug 2011 07:31 PM PDT

Wa Ka & Anpnymous,

I know the problems caused by the midnight market/Bazar Larut Uptown to the residents nearby. I fully sympathised with you and the other residents and shop owners nearby whose business have also been affected in one way or another. I have brought up this matter in every session of Parliament and meeting with Datuk Bandar Kuala Lumpur. Please be informed that Datuk Bandar Kuala Lumpur has agreed in principle that this Bazar Larut Uptown had to be moved to a suitable location i.e. far away from residential area.

I have written several letters to DBKL about this and the outstanding issue now is that DBKL is still looking for a suitable location. I am waiting for a meeting with Datuk Bandar KL, which I believe will be held soon. Please be assured that at this meeting I will definitely press for a definite solution. In the interim, I will keep on writing to DBKL over the issue.

I regret that this matter cannot be resolved as quickly as I would like. It is quite a complicated issue whereby the interests of all had to be taken into account. An immediate stop of trading activities will also caused problems to the traders, whose living will be gravely affected. Therefore, it is not an easy task for me.

However, I will do definitely do my best to have the Bazar Larut Uptown moved to a suitable place at the earliest possible time.

Thank you for your comments.

With kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on One more letter to DBKL to relocate Danau Kota pasar malam, moved by residents like Jack Quah by Wak ka

Posted: 04 Aug 2011 06:41 PM PDT

August 2011 already, get the Midnight pasar out from residential area. Hate the midnight pasar!!!!!!!!

Comment on One more letter to DBKL to relocate Danau Kota pasar malam, moved by residents like Jack Quah by Anonymous

Posted: 04 Aug 2011 06:39 PM PDT

2011 august already, the midnight pasar is still there, I hate the midnight pasar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang