Posted by Admin Direktori Blog | Posted on 1:11 PTG
- Comment on WAU! MAS reinstated “UNPROFITABLE” Dubai route! by Mohamed
- Comment on WAU! MAS reinstated “UNPROFITABLE” Dubai route! by Sulaiman MAS
- Comment on WAU! MAS reinstated “UNPROFITABLE” Dubai route! by Pak Lam
- Comment on WAU! MAS reinstated “UNPROFITABLE” Dubai route! by Kamal
- Comment on WAU! MAS reinstated “UNPROFITABLE” Dubai route! by Franky MAS
Posted: 19 Jul 2013 11:44 PM PDT
AJ looks like an idiot in the press cutting. He terminated the Dubai, Italy/Rome and other routes a year or so ago based on unprofitable. The same for Firefly. Now he is doing the reverse. Not fit to be the CEO.
Posted: 19 Jul 2013 09:09 PM PDT
AJ was led by the nose by his good friends Danny and Tony. May be the experts in Khazanah also told him what he should do. The decisions that he had made during the share suap were ill advised and thoughtless on AJ’s parts. MAS is suffering.
Three main stupid decisions:
1. Accommodating AirAsia X passengers at below cost fares,
2. Giving up the profitable Sydney route to AirAsia X,
3. wnet along with the decision to scale down Firefly operations.
How silly can a CEO be. No CEO would agree to such stupid decisions. Good luck to you AJ. 2014 is at the corner. You can forget about your Business Plans.
You better check on the Botak with regards to the maintenance contract with AirAsia. MAS DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER ONE SIDED CONTRACT LIKE THE 25 YEARS CATERING CONTRACT THAT COST MAS RM300 MILLION A YEAR.
Wake up from your slumber AJ.
Posted: 19 Jul 2013 06:10 PM PDT
Habis lagi duit KWAP and KWSP saudaraku,
“The background of the way in which MAS terminated Dubai and other routes, and Firefly terminated international and domestic routes had to be revisited in order to appreciate the why there were endless "Turn Around Plans".
Every so-called "Turn Around Plan" cost huge sum of tax payers' money and time to MAS.”
Posted: 19 Jul 2013 03:29 PM PDT
WOW WAU, you nailed this one. Great chronicle on MAS (read Malaysians) being cheated big time. Absolutely no rehab for stupidity. Thank you YB for your perseverance. If the Govt is smart, they should put you as MOT.
Posted: 19 Jul 2013 11:29 AM PDT
What unprofitable route? AJ/Rashdan gave it away. Now he was making a U-turn. How stupid is the man. Not fit to be a CEO of MAS. He should join the Pariah.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Comments for Wee Choo Keong |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|