Isnin, 19 September 2011

念群与沙登人民同在 | Nie Ching for Serdang

念群与沙登人民同在 | Nie Ching for Serdang


A week’s diary as my husband’s wife

Posted: 19 Sep 2011 04:13 AM PDT

English translation of my column article which originally published in China Press on Sept 20.

Many people would be very curious and wonder what would be the first thing I did on the first day of my married life. Was it preparing breakfast for my in-laws? Or was it cleaning up the house?

Sorry to spoil your imagination. On Monday, I willed myself up from a cozy bed to complete my weekly column for China Press. I have been maintaining this column diligently for more than 3 years and not about to have a bolted mark on it. My dear readers, are you not slightly moved by my dedication?

After our momentous marriage ceremony, we did not leave immediately for our honey moon. Instead we stayed home for 2 days as my husband’s eldest and younger brothers came back from overseas specifically for this occasion so we really should take this opportunity to enjoy this reunion, right?

On Wednesday, his elder and younger brother returned to New Zealand and Taiwan while my husband and I went off to Pulau Redang for our honey moon. Many people asked, why not travel  overseas for our honeymoon? Actually my husband wanted to go overseas but I really could not afford to take such a long break and settled for a small island in the country. However, we really enjoyed our trip there. Although there were news of the island being shut down due to the monsoon but the weather was marvelous during our 3 days there. The sea was cast in emerald, the sky was clear blue and the sandy beach was pristine white. The sea wrapped around our bodies like silk and it was extremely relaxing and carefree.

(More......)

【念念有辞】人妻周记

Posted: 19 Sep 2011 04:09 AM PDT

Article published on the Website of Chinese newspaper Chinapress.com.my

婚后第一天,很多人好奇,我做的第一件事是什么?起个大早为家公家婆和老公准备早餐?还是打扫屋子?

很抱歉,都不是。星期一早上我强迫自己从温暖的被窝里爬起,为的是要完成我在《中国报》的专栏。毕竟这个专栏我已经维持了3年有余,不希望轻易开天窗。亲爱的读者们,是不是有少许的感动呢?

完成人生大事后我们并没有马上去度蜜月。而是在家里住了两天。毕竟为了我们的婚礼老公的大哥和弟弟都特地从国外回来。难得一家团圆,不好好聚聚怎行?

星期三,大哥和弟弟飞往纽西兰、台湾,我和老公则飞往热浪岛度蜜月。很多人问,怎么不到国外走走?其实,老公也希望我们能到国外度蜜月,可是我委实抽不出这么长的假期,所以只好在国内找个小岛休息休息。不过热浪岛之旅让我们非常的尽兴。虽然之前有传热浪岛因为季候风而关闭,可是我们在岛上的这三天天气都非常的棒。碧海蓝天,洁白的沙滩,海水就像一段段碧绿的丝绸将我们包围,确实十分写意。

我在岛上也使用过面子书一两回,不过马上就被几位朋友指责我是个不懂浪漫不解风情之徒,度蜜月也不忘上网工作。

(More......)

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang