Jumaat, 3 Jun 2011

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Complaints for DBKL by weechookeong

Posted: 03 Jun 2011 02:01 AM PDT

SJ

please be informed that I have just lodged a formal complaint to Rapid Kl Call centre under report no: 0239.

I have been informed by the officer that they will investigate this complaint and revert earl next week. I shall post the result of the investigations and what are their decisions.

I am sorry that I could not resolve your complaints as soon as I wish.

Thank you.

with kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by weechookeong

Posted: 02 Jun 2011 08:39 PM PDT

R Hallssa Breen

Thank you for your kind comments. I hope that you will join in to give your valuable comments on the subject matter posted in my blog.

With kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by weechookeong

Posted: 02 Jun 2011 08:37 PM PDT

SJ

We will definitely take it up with LRT> We have formally written to them> will chase them for assist in lowering down the volume of its PA system.

Thank you.

wee choo keong

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by R Halissa Breen

Posted: 02 Jun 2011 06:22 PM PDT

Wow, BRAVO….. I came accross this website and this is what Malaysian people need, a place to voice out or to speak out their problem/community @ surrounding area problem.
WELL DONE …… as I can see this site is still going until now and have a good respond and a feedback as well.
Eventhough I live in HongKong, but atleast good to catch up some news/problem from my own country…and I think this webssite is TOTALLY AWESOME.

MR WEE CHOO KEONG …. we neeed to have more people like you in Malaysia.

Regards,
R Halissa Breen
1 Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun, N.T.,
HONGKONG.

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by SJ

Posted: 02 Jun 2011 06:54 AM PDT

To YB Wee Choo Keong and Mr. Yaacob Abd Hamid

Thank you for the effort, but the wangsa maju LRT PA System issue still the same, it’s the bell sound/alert sound/or the ding dong sound, that is before or after they broadcast their announcement still very loud and awakening, it is an open building, i don’t see any needs to make that alert that loud and disturb the good night sleep of residences nearby.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang