Jumaat, 8 April 2011

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Questions Time: 06 April 2011 Mins of Information, Communication & Culture: ASTRO no monopoly by zur

Posted: 08 Apr 2011 01:21 AM PDT

Forgive me to be out of topic a bit.
Now, I follow your opinion and contribution with interest though the media. Before, I was held back to give you any moral support as your inclination was towards the so-called controversial leader that was linked to the infamous activity recently.
Two years ago I used to post comments but were given negative receipt on your blog. Now, thanks to God, that you have seen the light and not easily being swayed by the sweet utterances of that personality. I am happy you have come to the realisation point and in a better platform to commit yourself to your tasks.

Comment on “Battle” over Parkway needless and wasteful for ‘original sin’ committed by authorities tasked to safeguard our national interests by anak cina masuk melayu

Posted: 07 Apr 2011 06:08 PM PDT

Hi,YB,

Now khazanah sell to Mitsui,I just went to Pantai for medical follow up, usually the medician will cost me around RM800, now I have to pay RM1586!,when I ask the cashier why so expensive,they reply these is the directive from management,and I also reply, I will never come to these hospital agian…….

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang