Khamis, 23 Mei 2013

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhists by IT.Sheiss

Posted: 23 May 2013 12:45 PM PDT

Sadhu!

Happy Vesak to you and all Budddhist readers

Comment on Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhists by dina

Posted: 23 May 2013 09:43 AM PDT

Though the recent pru has left me feeling angered by the chinese tsunami of back stabbing Najib, BN and malays in general….I do sincerely want to wish u sir a Happy Wesak Day. And hope that u will continue to fight against the opposition.

Comment on Beware of people posing as TNB workers or contractors by Sharifah

Posted: 22 May 2013 09:54 PM PDT

Dear YB, so glad to see that you are still in action. Thank you! Before GE13, I was hoping that PM will appoint you as senator so that you can still be in parliament. After the “Tsunami Cina”, I really dont know what to think as I feel betrayed by all my chinese friends. Probably they are just chinese acquaintances. Whatever it is, I admired your work and your sincereity before & I believe you have not changed. So I hope you will continue with your work YB.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang