Khamis, 5 Mei 2011

Violet Yong

Violet Yong


Request from Lorong Dato Bandar 2, Kenyalang Parks

Posted: 04 May 2011 09:16 PM PDT

I want to thank all my supporters who voted for me and for those who were not in my constituencies; I want to thank you for voting all my Pakatan Rakyat comrades. For those who did not vote for me, it is alright.

I just hope you can realize one day that what we struggle for is for you all to have a clean and transparent government. We have Penang as a an example.

Now it is time to get down to business and I hope that the government departments and statutory bodies will continue to work and service the people when we helped to highlight these issues.

I want to point out to the empty space in front of houses nos. 310, 311, 312, 407, 408, 409 & 410 of Lorong Dato Bandar 2, Kenyalang Park. The residents there have been putting up with bushes and lalang for ages. Before the election, someone was thoughtful to trim the grasses there.

The residents hoped that the MBKS will turn the empty space into car parking lot. After all, an adjacent block of houses there had already a car park area which is neat and clean. Besides the car park, the residents hoped that more street lighting will be put up.

The residents there have also given me a petition letter for me to pass to MBKS. I hope that the MBKS would be doing something about the matter. After all, the Prime Minister has said it too many times, "People's first, Performance Now". Let us see if MBKS heed that call.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang