Isnin, 22 April 2013

R Sivarasa - Ahli Parlimen Subang

R Sivarasa - Ahli Parlimen Subang


Thia came in from a resident

Posted: 22 Apr 2013 05:59 PM PDT

 “ On Mr.Raymond call me today to arrange meeting with my society to see how MIC can help us.? I told him that MIC shd help themselves first.

 

Anyway i gave him a nice talk on why we shd not support BN .

He say BN under Najib will change- i ask him after 55 years? and don't forget Najib family backgrd.

Then he told me, PAS is no good because in Kedah , they implement 40% quota housing for bumi, so i told him , do u know that Mutiara Damasara, Bumi quota was 50% and so is Ara Damansara. I told him, my neighbour got 3 units and 7% discount . He kept quiet.

I ask him about the 2 perkasa frog in the election and what has he got to say?

 

Then he told me Sivarasa did not do any work, i say i don't expect my MP to clear the drain or mend the pothole but to speak for me in Parliament.

I told him PR got good calibre candidate and can he name me one  BN candidate that is of calibre in Selangor. He says cannot (hahaha).

We ended our conversation with him admitting that the Chinese are fed up.

If you are feed up…Ini Kalilah !

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang