Ahad, 22 Mei 2011

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Complaints for DBKL by MadelChing

Posted: 20 May 2011 02:58 AM PDT

YB Wee Choo Keong

I wrote a week ago on my complaint about Rapidbus not stopping at the ‘removed bus stop’ after Courts from KL direction to Setapak before KFC.

I have no reply from DBKL. Besides that, now all the buses including Metrobus refuse to stop. The bus stop had been here for 30 years. We are glad that the road has been widened. However, it seems like now those taking public transport has been punished.

For me, I have to walk 15 minutes after getting down from the Courts / KFC bus stop and subject myself to rainy season and being trailed by handbag snatcher or other motorcyclists.

Kindly help us to put back a bus stop in front of the furniture shop.

Thank you.

Comment on HAPPY WESAK DAY by Leong

Posted: 19 May 2011 06:07 AM PDT

Less polticking and spend more time toward nation building should be our agenda. The nation is tired of politikcing!

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang