Selasa, 12 April 2011

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on TM UniFi “D-Link router only can do” – another TM monopolistic policy that raises suspicion! by weechookeong

Posted: 12 Apr 2011 01:15 AM PDT

Dear Mr Rajeev,

I have forwarded your complaint to TM for their attention.

I am informed that TM technicians attended to your problems on site at 2 pm today (12-04-2011). It is hoped that all is well and the Unifi service is alright now.

I have expressed my appreciation to TM on your behalf for their kind attention.

Thank you.

Regards

wee choo keong

Comment on The “Lion” Of Jelutong was still roaring with forked tongue! by yong

Posted: 11 Apr 2011 10:00 PM PDT

Wan Azizah should the watch to the reporter if she has nothing to hide. There was no need for her to be angry with the reporter when they asked to see the watch unless she has got something to hide.

Omega watch company must be pleases that it has now received free advertisement by this sex video. It should consider to give royalty payment to Anwar and Wan Azizah.

Comment on TM UniFi “D-Link router only can do” – another TM monopolistic policy that raises suspicion! by Rajeev

Posted: 10 Apr 2011 08:11 PM PDT

Hi
I have upgraded from Streamyx to UNFI 20 on 4 April 2011.
It worked with 20Mbps speed for 24 hours and then on 5th april it stopped working. We lodged a complaint and got complaint number 1-937789902 but no action.
My kids are going under exams and very much depended on internet.
No action has been taken yet, I wrote mails and called them also..but all in vain.
Now, I want if they can not rectify the problem at least they they should reinstall my Streamyx….I am happy with it.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang