Jumaat, 22 Februari 2013

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Why is DBKL shy to announce RM200 million ITIS contract awarded to GTC Global Sdn Bhd by lesonglama@hotmail.com

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 03:55 AM PST

aiya like this one ah!

Comment on Thank you! Warga Wangsa Maju for making the Chinese New Year Open House 2013 a memorable one by IT.Sheiss

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 02:33 AM PST

Dear YB Wee,

Gong Xi Fa Cai and prosperity this Water Snake year.

Keep up the good work

Comment on Thank you! Warga Wangsa Maju for making the Chinese New Year Open House 2013 a memorable one by Hong Lee

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 05:07 PM PST

I wish YB a Happy New Year and success in the coming GE. I missed the Open House as I was still in my home town. The pictures showed that everyone having a good time. I wish i could be there.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang