Selasa, 1 Januari 2013

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on NOW EVERYONE CAN SUE & BE COMPENSATED FOR FLIGHT DELAY by weechookeong

Posted: 01 Jan 2013 07:20 AM PST

Anonymous @ 12:12 pm

Here is the link for the procedures in filing a claim with the Consumer Tribunal: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/claims/procedures/procedure-for-filing

Here is the link for the Form 1 that you will need to file: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/images/ttpm/form_1.pdf

Here is the link for the nearest office of the Tribunal for you to file your claim: http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php/en/contact-us

Best of luck. Please keep us informed here so that we can help others who are caught in the similar situation when traveled with AirAsia.

Happy New year to you, your family and other Malaysians.

with kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on NOW EVERYONE CAN SUE & BE COMPENSATED FOR FLIGHT DELAY by Anonymous

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 08:12 PM PST

Hi sir, the link for Consumer Tribunal throughout Malaysia and procedures to file complaint is not working. Please show me the other link on how to file the complaint. Airasia had delayed my flight for more than 3 hours without valid reason, I want to protect my right as a consumer.

Comment on Issues for your MP by weechookeong

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 07:23 PM PST

JK

Thank you for your comment. I really am sorry to learn about your car has been broken into late this morning. It is hoped that you have lodged a police report so that it is in the record of the police. I will bring to the attention of the Wangsa Maju Police Station about your complaint.

wish you and family all the best for 2013.

With kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on Issues for your MP by JK

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 10:10 AM PST

Dear Sir,

I would like to express my concern on my car been broken at jalan 2/27a, I been parking around wangsa maju area for a year without any issue until this holiday season, I parked my car for 3 days along jalan 2/27a and end up before celebrating 2013 new year, I notice my car been broken in. Car battery, spare tyre and etc been stolen.

Please help to raise the safety issue around wangsa maju.

Appreciate on it

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang