Sabtu, 17 November 2012

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Complaints for DBKL by weechookeong

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 07:43 AM PST

logan

I am sorry to learn that your car has been towed away because you have parked at the prohibited place i.e. the bus stand area. DBKL has the power to tow away any car in such places. Please call En Yakob my PA at 0122186929 and we will try our best to assist you in whatever way we could.

Thank you

Yours truly
Wee choo keong

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by logan

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 02:21 AM PST

hi yb i stay in sri sabah flat 60 my flat dont have a lot parking for car so we park our car at road side so today i park my car at bus stand parking and today some of dbkl tree choper come to chop the tree without giving us a notice and when i go down to move my car is not there and i ask tree choper supevisor he scold me and ask me to take my at jinjang penguat kuasa stor and i ask he why u never give us notice he scold me and ask me to go and complaint to pengarah dbkl and i never scared for pengarah dbkl so i make complaint to dbkl cal care centre they never layan me at all and i make complaint to tree choper department until now no reply and when i cal to penguat kuasa to take my car they ask me to pay rm 205 cause we as summon u so u want to take car u have to pay rm205 if u dont want to pay we wont realese your car this not my foult cause no parking here for car so what to do now yb? rm 205 is not little money for me please yb ……….. tq

Comment on NOW EVERYONE CAN SUE & BE COMPENSATED FOR FLIGHT DELAY by Everyone Now Can Sue AirAsia for any flights delayed!!! | Air Asia's Story

Posted: 16 Nov 2012 08:34 PM PST

[...] Our small claim court has also made a similar decision against AirAsia for flight delay/cancellation in "Now Everyone Can Sue". [...]

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang