Rabu, 29 Ogos 2012

Direct Free Kick

Direct Free Kick


{Spam?} EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, HANG SENG BANK

Posted: 28 Aug 2012 02:11 PM PDT

Greetings,

I am Mr Raymond Kuo Fung , Executive Chairman, Hang Seng Bank. I have a
business proposal for you worth over($550,000.000.00)I am looking for someone
to trust who will stand as an Investor/Beneficiary to receive the funds as
Tenure Investment Proceeds.

For Your Clarification, You can Find my Profile in the Official Website of Hang
Seng Bank http://www.hangseng.com/e_about_us/board_of_directors.html

If Interested in this Proposal Send to me, Your Full Names, Home Address,
Occupation, Age, Level Of Investment and Telephone Number, so that the attorney
can start putting together the necessary paperwork that would facilitate the
release of the money to you.
If interested please reply via my Private Email: raymondkuofung01@gmail.com


Kind regards,
Mr Raymond Fung.



--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'
risultato non infetto.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang