Khamis, 7 Julai 2011

Pusat Khidmat Wakil Rakyat DUN Anak Bukit

Pusat Khidmat Wakil Rakyat DUN Anak Bukit


Waiting to hear from you

Posted: 06 Jul 2011 05:26 PM PDT

Waiting to hear from you

I am Mr. Kazuhiko Okuda (Head of Internal Audit Group, Deputy President,
Executive Officer and Director of Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd), Japan.
I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you;
it involves the transfer of a large sum of money from my bank here in Japan.
I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business
relationship in your country`s Chamber of Commerce. If you are interested in
working with me, contact me through my private email;(okuda@aol.jp)
for further details.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Kazuhiko Okuda
E-mail: okuda@aol.jp
Site: www.mizuho-tb.co.jp


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang