Posted by Unknown | Posted on 1:11 PTG
- Comment on “Politic of hatred” yang diidamkan oleh cybertroopers DAP by Zaki Razak
- Comment on “Politic of hatred” yang diidamkan oleh cybertroopers DAP by Anonymous
- Comment on “Politic of hatred” yang diidamkan oleh cybertroopers DAP by Azman Bin samad
- Comment on “Politic of hatred” yang diidamkan oleh cybertroopers DAP by Yee
- Comment on Farrakhan on “REGIME CHANGE” by weechookeong
Posted: 01 May 2013 10:00 AM PDT
I am worried of what will become of us during and after PRu13. However with people like YB Wee and SYA, i am now a little more optimistic about our future.
Posted: 01 May 2013 09:54 AM PDT
how about perkasa?
Posted: 01 May 2013 09:32 AM PDT
WELLDONE YB WEE U ARE MY HERO…TRUE MALAYSIAN…SEBAB KITA SEMUA HARUS ADA SIKAP CUBIT PEHA KIRI ,KANAN TERASA TIDAK KIRA BANGSA..PENAT LELAH DATO NENEK KITA DULU MEMBINA NEGARA KITA SEHINGGA BERJAYA BEGINI…SENANG2 JE ADA ORANG2 YG TAK BERTANGGUNGJAWAB NAK MENGHANCURKAN NEGARA KITA YG AMAN INI.UTK EN SHEE YEE AUN WELLDONE BRO..HARAP2 ADA CYBERTROOPERS MELAYU BUAT PENGAKUAN PULA…EAGER TO SEE..WELLDONE AGAIN SIR…dari saya bekas tentera..
Posted: 01 May 2013 08:20 AM PDT
Shen was telling the obvious. Malaysia does not need people to sow politic of hatred among one race against another. We must all reject such politic of hatred propagated by any party. Reject DAP in order to teach LKS & son a bitter lesson.
Posted: 30 Apr 2013 09:30 PM PDT
Please check the following news reports admissions by certain so-called independent organizations that they have received fund from NED:
I hope that you will find the above articles/news reports useful.
Happy Labour Day to you.
Thank you with kindest regards
wee choo keong
|You are subscribed to email updates from Comments for Wee Choo Keong |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|