Khamis, 28 April 2011

Lim Lip Eng

Lim Lip Eng


Life is daily being torn down by sordid images of sex video and graphic descriptions of a certain sodomy court

Posted: 27 Apr 2011 06:27 PM PDT

Dear YB,
As a parent, I work hard to ensure, at least in my own home, that my children are protected from the assaults of sex upon their tender senses. I am angered that what I work so hard at is daily being torn down by sordid images of sex video and graphic descriptions of a certain sodomy court case taking place right now. This is a violation of my personal space as well as that of my family and is completely unacceptable. Please raise this issue to the public and pressure BN to stop such violations through our media. Media practitioners themselves also must be pressured into being prudent what is being published or broadcasted. Otherwise, how can our children be kept safe from such depraved assaults?
Please speak up for us.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Doh Mee Yuen

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang