Ahad, 4 Ogos 2013

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on JMM wants Tan Sri Aziz as the new Chairman of MAS by Puteri melati

Posted: 04 Aug 2013 10:38 AM PDT

MAS need to run as a business entity and not a Goverment agency.
A group of professional must be made to run MAS and not any government servant top post or any political figures , if we want to see MAS to stay afloat for another few years.

Comment on New Datuk Bandar met MPs on 30-11-2012 by Daphne Ong

Posted: 03 Aug 2013 05:08 PM PDT

Terrible thats call uptown danau kota ?? They trying to block all the way to petrol station. The petrol station become uptown parking zone . Im danau kota resident but I hav stuck in jam abt 30min from my house to petrol station . When I close to petrol station my car engine cant start due to empty petrol . The malay guy handle motor park in petrol station come n scold me ….that time Im alone n all the malay guy come near to my car n I feel nervous . After that they try to hit my car now my car hav to paint again bcos of their hand work ! Terrible

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang