Sabtu, 13 April 2013

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Ganguan bekalan air di sekitar Desa Setapak disebabkan paip pecah di Batu Cave by weechookeong

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 09:45 PM PDT

Ben Alsagoff

Thank you so much for your kind words, sdr. Please don’t mention it. It is my duty, in whatever capacity, to help my fellow Malaysians especially in such a situation where water supply is a necessity. Thank God that due to the good relationship with the officers in Syabas that I was able to get co-operation when Parliament has been dissolved.

May I wish you and family have a pleasant weekend. Please exercise your vote wisely on 5th May.

With kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on Ganguan bekalan air di sekitar Desa Setapak disebabkan paip pecah di Batu Cave by Ben Alsagoff

Posted: 12 Apr 2013 06:36 PM PDT

Good day Sir,

I’m pleased to inform you that water supply is available since 6am this morning @ Tiara Ampang. Thank you for all your effort + performance = outcome on this matter. I truly hope you will be re-elected to represent the rakyat.. Thank you once again sir and have a good day.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang