Khamis, 14 Mac 2013

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Complaints for DBKL by weechookeong

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 08:18 AM PDT

I have already send you the email.

Thank you

Regards

Wee choo keong

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by Anonymous

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 07:50 AM PDT

Thank you so much on your speedy reply,I think their excuse is after changing the one stop concept with e-submission everything slow down. I will wait for your email then fursnish you with all details.

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by weechookeong

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 07:26 AM PDT

Dear Mr Chin

I really am surprised to learn about such a long delay. I would thought that with One Stop Center (OSC) the approval process has been cut short quite a bit.

I will send you an email and please let me have the DBKL reference number and I will do my best to follow up on your behalf.

What you are experiencing is no longer the norm. Lets find out what is the actual status of your application.

Thank you

With kindest regards

wee choo keong

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by Ken Chin

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 04:46 AM PDT

Dear MP Wee,

Good evening.

I have my Architect to submit a house building plan to DBKL under Lot 33503 since last year Oct. Unfortunately till now I have yet to receive any approval after 5 months of waiting. What should I do now? Please advice.

Thank you.

Regards
Ken Chin

Comment on 8 police reports have been lodged against David Lim & Danau Kota Management by Leng

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 10:28 PM PDT

Where are the maintenance fees and sinking fund paid by the owners? The owners have been told that there is zero balance in the sinking fund. David Lim has no right to touch the sinking fund. Sinking fund belongs to the owners and not Danau Kota Management. David Lim can not pretend that all is well. David Lim should stop using the so-called some of the JMB members to defend him. We know that some of these JMB “leaders” have been given special benefits to do all the dirty jobs to defend David Lim and the management. No one in the right mind could defend the owing of debts totally RM674k to TNB and Syabas! If an owner or JMB member agree then something is fishy is going on.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang