Rabu, 15 Ogos 2012

Lim Lip Eng

Lim Lip Eng


Wait over for apartment residents

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 06:26 PM PDT

(Photo taken from http://www.nanyang.com.my/)
Source: http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2012/8/15/central/11847628&sec=central(15/8/2012)
After seven years of waiting, the Certificate of Fitness has finally been issued to Prima Tiara 1 and Prima Tiara 2 apartments in Taman Seri Sinar, Kuala Lumpur, last month.
Segambut MP Lim Lip Eng said the delay in the issuance was due to the developer's failure to pay the compulsory contribution due to Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) and its accumulated interests, "I highlighted the issue to DBKL in February and asked them to speed up the process, Finally, the CF was issued on July 17. "I feel it is not fair for DBKL to make the houseowners wait when the defaulter are the developers. Perhaps, DBKL could issue the CF first and take legal action against the developer instead.
Prima Tiara 1 Joint Management Body chairman Daniel Chong Tiam Kwai said he was relieved that the wait was finally over.
"I am happy, but for DBKL to make us wait for something that was not our fault is not right. I am sure there are many others caught in similar situation and are helplessly waiting for the CF. I hope DBKL can review their procedures to be fair to all," he said.

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang