Selasa, 7 Februari 2012

念群与沙登人民同在 | Nie Ching for Serdang

念群与沙登人民同在 | Nie Ching for Serdang


Ubah is on BlackBerry!

Posted: 07 Feb 2012 04:11 PM PST



Add Ubah to BBM (pin: 216F89DC) to receive updates directly from your
BlackBerry as the 13th General Election approaches.

Add Ubah to BBM and recommend to your other friends today! Ubah is waiting…

Why BBM?

We are using BBM as "mobile app" on Blackberry platform.

After much consideration, discussion and research, we chose BBM because
it allows us to do all that we want to do in a Blackberry mobile application and also because it is economical to run.

(More......)

A Very Different Chinese New Year

Posted: 07 Feb 2012 04:08 PM PST

First of all, let me wish everyone a happy Chap Goh Meh!

To me, this year's Chinese New Year festive season is very different from the previous. Firstly, as I am married now, I now turned from an angpow receiver to an angpow giver. Secondly, I previously have one family's reunion gathering to attend to and now I have two family reunions instead.

Most significantly, my uncle (my father's second youngest brother) passed away from cancer during the early hours of the 3rd day of the Chinese New Year. Actually, his health was already in dire straits before Chinese New Year. He got himself discharged from the hospital 2 days before the new year eve to have a reunion dinner at home but since then he remained semi-conscious. When he was unable to eat or drink anything on the first day of the new year, his family decided to send him back to hospital.

He never regained full consciousness in hospital. He was only put on drips and given morphine injections to dull his pains. He passed away at 6am on the third day of the new year. The only consolation was that he left us within a short period of time and did not suffer too much pain.

Uncle discovered his cancer only when it reached the 4th stage. So I wish to remind everyone to have regular health checks, preferably once a year.
My uncle has only one son who is pursuing his degree in China. In order not to distract him from his examination preparations, my uncle and my family members dared not inform him about his father's ill health.  My cousin only has a rough idea that his father's health was not in the best of conditions. He only knew that his dad was suffering from cancer upon returning to Malaysia during the spring holidays. We can imagine what a huge blow it was for him.
(More......)

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang