Ahad, 15 Mei 2011

Comments for Wee Choo Keong

Comments for Wee Choo Keong


Comment on Complaints for DBKL by James

Posted: 15 May 2011 06:31 AM PDT

James
012-8110245
Taman Desa Setapak

To Yang Berkhidmat Wee Choo Keong and Mr Yaacob,
Restaurant's BRJ (No. 10-1 and 12-1, Jalan 4A/27A, Wangsa Maju 53300, Kuala Lumpur) plays movies and sport programs during evening until midnight very loudly, it disturbs the sleep of the residents in Taman Desa Setapak and Menara Alpha Condo. I think the authority should issue memo and saman to them asking them to tune down the volume by at least 50% so that it will not be heard by the people nearby, or maybe even prohibit them from playing any movie or sport program anymore. We can't let one person do a business that would make thousand over people suffer.
Please look into this matter for the sake of the resident.
Thank you

Comment on Complaints for DBKL by Jayjay

Posted: 15 May 2011 05:06 AM PDT

I only want to comment on the summon from DBKL I parked my car at the small road by Cambell, I only parked for awhile if I am wrong ok I do not mind to get the summon or ticket but your must fair.
There are other cars parked here and no action taken so if you want to summon people summon every cars there and not who you know and also not just today then next day nothing you must summon everyday,
The road was not the main road and not much cars going this way.
I can see many cars parked by the heavy traffic no action taken.
I only what a fair deal if someone wrong summon him not just when you feel like.
I saw motor bikes being summon as they are parked way out from the traffic still get summon

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang