Sabtu, 16 April 2011

念群与沙登人民同在 | Nie Ching for Serdang

念群与沙登人民同在 | Nie Ching for Serdang


My heartfelt thanks to the voters in Sarikei

Posted: 16 Apr 2011 04:55 AM PDT

My heartfelt thanks to the voters in Sarikei for willing to give DAP a chance! We will work very hard and we won't disappoint each and every of our voters! YES we can!

DAP tak akan menang jikalau tanpa sokongan daripada pengundi-pengundi yang berasal daripada pelbagai keturunan kaum di Sarawak. Terima kasih!


I have completed my mission in Sarikei. And yes I miss home very very much. Miss my bed, miss my teddy bear..  And miss my constituents :-)

ADUN Repok yang baru Dr Wong Hua Seh (DAP) :-)

【南洋商报】不少泗里街商家休业去投票

(泗里街16日讯)连日来随着游子纷纷回乡履行公民义务,泗里街明显热闹起来,但今早显得异常冷清。不少商家为了外出投票,今天干脆休业。 

人联党候选人拿督邓伦奇与妻子拿督李玉凤今早8时携手往圣安东尼中学投票,随后往各投票站了解情况。

民主行动党候选人黄华西于今早8时30分,在妻子叶玉英、行动党沙登区国会议员张念群等人的陪同下,前往泗圣安小学投票。

他抵达圣安小学投票站门口时,巧遇到该处了解投票情况的邓伦奇,两人也握手问好。

转载自《南洋商报》

(More......)

Follow the latest polling result at here!!

Posted: 16 Apr 2011 01:10 AM PDT

I will update the result at my facebook fan page Teo Nie Ching (张念群), please go there to get the latest result of Sarawak Election! Tq~

You can also get the latest update of the polling result of Sarawak State Election at http://twitter.com/swak4chg

(More......)

[To voters in N.39 Repok, Sarikei] Assistance to polling centre

Posted: 15 Apr 2011 09:12 PM PDT

Dear voters of N. 39 Repok, if you want to find out your place of voting, or you need transport to ferry you to polling centre, or you encounter any problems when voting, please contact DAP Sarikei Operation Centre 084-653608 (More......)

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang