Khamis, 10 Mac 2011

Lim Lip Eng

Lim Lip Eng


Relocate pubs to restore peace to TTDI

Posted: 09 Mar 2011 10:44 PM PST

On top is the reply from DBKL to my complaint on 15/7/2011.

Source: http://thestar.com.my/metro/story (10/3/2011)

I AM a resident living in Villa Flora Condo. I am annoyed over the problems caused by the pubs operating along Lorong Rahim Kajai 14 in Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Kuala Lumpur. The patrons who visit these pubs normally double-park their cars along the road, causing residents of Villa Flora and Sri TTDI condo difficulties entering their homes. There is also a van selling food located at the junction opposite Hong Leong Bank which also obstructs traffic.

I shudder to think of an accident occurring here which may cause the loss of many lives as people are standing all over the place having their food here. The noise is also unbearable, especially on weekends. The patrons of the pubs usually get rowdy and I can hear them shouting until the wee hours of the morning, disturbing the residents' sleep.

I hope some action will be taken to overcome this nuisance. If necessary, the pubs should be ordered to close down to restore tranquility in TTDI. I hope the TTDI residents association and the relevant authorities can do something about this.

Annoyed resident

Kuala Lumpur

Tiada ulasan:

Nuffnang